Essential tools for TensorFlow model development and reuse
Guild AI is a toolset that provides helpful features for TensorFlow model developers:
- Automatically track training experiments
- Find and install trainable and fine-tunable models in seconds
- Create your own packaged models to share with the Guild community
- Seemless integration with TensorBoard for viewing training results
- Extend TensorBoard logs with detailed system metrics
Refer to Guild AI’s GitHub project for the latest updates.
If you’re interested in seeing Guild in action, read through the project’s User acceptance test, which demonstrates working functionality.
If you have any questions about the project, please open an issue on GitHub.